Thursday, November 17, 2011

Feliz Navidad (muy temprano)

Geeze, it seems like just a few weeks ago I was updating my blog like every other day, and now it's almost been a week since I've posted anything last. Well today, I want to say a early Feliz Navidad or Merry Christmas!


Tuesday, there was an organization Christmas tree decorating contest. The Spanish Club had a tree and we had a lot of fun decorating in our ugly sweaters. Although we didn't win, I thought we had the best tree! How did we decorate it? Let me tell you:
Silver garland
Chili pepper ornaments
Christmas colored ball ornaments with Spanish Christmas words
Soft tortillas cut into snowflakes with glitter
Coffee bean frames with pictures of famous Hispanics
Big Red with a poncho, mustache, and sombrero
Poinsettias


We had a good time (like Spanish Club always does!) :)


Enjoy the pictures
Bigotes (mustaches)
Awesome tree!
The girls with Big Red
El Grupo


No comments:

Post a Comment