Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DailyMile

Happy September! School has been keeping me busy, so that's why there have been a lack of posts lately! I've been meaning to make this post for over a month now, but here it finally is...

Have you ever heard of DailyMile? Well, it's this really cool website where you can keep track of your workouts, mostly running/swimming/biking. For me it is only running that I post. You can invite friends and see how their workouts are going, and you can even compete to see who has the most! I really like the layout of the website because you can see how your week is going, as well as all time history. 

For each run, the distance, time, mood, and description is recorded, so it's a great way to keep track! Have you noticed the new "widget" I have on the side of my blog that says "Mini Distance Widget"? Well, that's from DailyMile and the number represents how many miles from August 1st (the first day I signed up on the website) I've run. I believe today is 48..which means I have run an average of over 1 mile/day, I personally think that's good, but I would love it be higher than that! 

Below is an example of someone's all time history....
They show how many donuts burned, TVs powered, and gas saved. That's cool!

From Google
Come join me! Click here for my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment