Thursday, December 22, 2011

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

Sign above the theater
I finally was able to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying! My Mom was nice to buy me tickets and come along with me :) We bought the tickets a couple months ago and I was anticipating it ever since. It was a 10 out of 10! It exceeded my expectations. Although we were seated in the second to the last row, we could see well and still enjoyed it. 


What to know more about it? Here is the description from the website:
"See acclaimed star DANIEL RADCLIFFE (Equus on Broadway, Harry Potter film series) and Tony® Award winner JOHN LARROQUETTE (Night CourtThe Practice) make their Broadway musical debuts in this hilarious fable of executive dreams and office romance.
With the aid of a trusty self-help book How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, wily window washer J. Pierrepont Finch (Daniel Radcliffe) enjoys a riotous rise up the corporate ladder. Can he get the promotion, the corner office and the girl, or will he learn balancing business and pleasure can be precarious—but hilarious and oh, so much fun?"


Me
Mom
I got to see Daniel Radcliffe! I was so nervous that his understudy would be playing that night, but nope, it was him. He was fun to watch because he played such a silly character AND he sang. The only other time I have seen him act is on his serious act in Harry Potter. Overall, the play was funny and very entertaining. I would highly recommend seeing it! Darren Criss (from Glee) will be taking over Daniel Radcliffe's part starting January 2nd. I actually wouldn't mind seeing it again, it was that GOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment