Thursday, December 22, 2011

Amazing Day in NYC!

Yesterday was quite a day in NYC! My Mom and I left the house early afternoon. The primary reason why we  went to NYC was because I really wanted to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on Broadway which features Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter :) ) The play didn't start until 8 pm so we decided to go early and explore other parts of the city. 


We first wanted to check out Chelsea Market. Click here for more info. We walked which was about 2.5 miles, but it was nice outside (besides the little sprinkling). We walked around Chelsea Market and got to see lots of delicious food. We weren't hungry then, so we didn't eat there. The coolest thing was we saw Emma Stone (from Easy A, The Help) and her boyfriend Andrew Garfield (from the new Spider-Man)!!! I was walking inside and I saw Emma Stone eating lunch! I told my Mom and she said "No way!" I said "Yes!" and so we had to walk back to where they were sitting to check it out. I didn't know who the guy was but my Mom informed me it was Garfield her boyfriend. I wanted to take a picture, but I was too afraid. There was no one around them, so I didn't want to attract attention. I wonder how many people actually recognized them? I was surprised I actually did. It was very exciting. I had to walk pass them at least five times to get several looks. Ha! I even asked if we were going to see any famous people, and I did!!


Outside Chelsea Market

After Chelsea Market we headed to Little Italy and Chinatown to find a place to eat dinner. I had never been there before. We took the Subway for the first time and we were successful, although it's a little confusing. We ate at a restaurant called La MelaIt was delicious! 


After eating dinner we took the Subway to Rockefeller Plaza to see the giant Christmas tree. It was beautiful as usual. Lots of people were ice skating. Since we had some more time to spare until the play started, we stopped to get some drinks and a cupcake from Junior's. It was nice to sit outside, people watch, and enjoy some sweetness. 


Christmas tree in Rockefeller
Then it was finally time for the PLAY!! It was definitely a 10 out of 10. Check out this post about How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment