Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another Sparks Novel

I finished reading a novel for pleasure, not for school! Can you believe it? I didn't think I would actually have time to read a book other than a textbook, but I have managed to find time and I'm still doing okay in my classes. ha! I read The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. I really enjoy his books because they are easy to read and usually have a good story line. One thing about them is they are almost always predictable. Either someone dies, never sees the person they love ever again, or something miraculously happens that is one in a million chance. So which one of these happened in this book? I'm not going to tell you because you will have to read it to find out! Here is the link to read the summary and see the ratings of the book from Amazon.com. Personally I would rate it a 7.5/10. I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment