Sunday, July 17, 2011

What about Dragon Tattoo?





Last night I finished the book  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by: Stieg Larsson. It has been really popular this past year. My mom has now read all three of them and she suggested that I read the first one in the trilogy. She has all three on her Kindle so I decided to read it. The first 1/4 of the book was really slow for me. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to read it all. There are a lot of characters and company names that were kind of hard to remember because the setting is in Sweden. The book got really intense towards the middle and I couldn't put it down. I went to bed way too late last night because I had to finish it. The mystery was very unpredictable and action packed! Summary and Reviews


It wasn't the best book I've ever read but I would definitely recommend it! I'm looking forward to reading the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment