Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Even though I didn't get to go home to see my family for Easter, I still had a good one. Saturday I served at the Easter Vigil Mass. I served last year, so this year was my second year doing it and I was actually looking forward to it because I really enjoyed it last year. We welcomed six new people into the Catholic Church. I think it is so exciting and I love to see them receive the sacraments. There is just something about adding more members to our awesome Catholic faith that makes me feel good inside and thankful for everything God has given me. One of my good friends, Jordan, became Catholic and I was glad that I was able to see it. On Sunday, Scott and I went to his house to surprise his mom and visit with his family. We went to mass and spent time at his house afterwards. I would say it was a good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment