Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Florida

Tomorrow my Mom, Chris, and I leave for New Port Richey, Florida to spend Christmas with my grandparents. My Dad and Nick are already down there because they went to the UofL bowl game in St. Petersburg. We will be leaving after Chris gets out of school and drive for awhile and stop somewhere to spend the night. We will finish the 20+ hour drive on Christmas Eve. We have never driven this way to Florida before and so we will see what driving down I-95 is like.

I'm ready for some sun and warm weather! It isn't supposed to be as warm as I would like, but I'll take anything! It's been cold up here in Connecticut. We will be down there for a week and then head back up. I haven't seen my grandparents since the summer so I'm excited to spend some time with them.

I'm not sure what we are going to be doing while we're down there, but I'm sure I will have fun! I will be sure you to update you.

No comments:

Post a Comment