Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Review of Fall Break


Cincinnati Zoo

It's been a crazy past few days, but I finally have time to update my blog. I want to share with you a list that made fall break awesome!

1. Weather was BEAUTIFUL!
2. Helped paint at church
3. Drove to Nashville (hadn't driven on the expressway for awhile it was great!)
4. Got to see my Mom :)
5. Ate some good food including Panera Bread
6. Visited some old neighbors in Louisville
7. Saw many trees changing colors
8. Ate lunch with 5 of my great high school friends
9. Visited a family friend in rehab, to find out that he is doing a lot better!
10. Stayed with my Aunt and Uncle in Cincinnati for two nights
11. Went to the Cincinnati Zoo and saw animals like manatees and polar bears
12. Went shopping with my Mom and got some great fall clothes!
13. Babysat my two little cousins. A boy that is 3 1/2 and a girl 18 months.
14. Accomplished all the homework that needed to be completed (although it took ALL day!)
15. My Mom made it back safely to Connecticut
16. Just overall a great break :)

WKU can you please make Fall Break a week next year? It is way too short....


No comments:

Post a Comment