Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IT'S FINALLY FALL BREAK!

Yay for Fall Break! Today I had two tests and didn't get completely done until 4:10. I am soooo glad to have all my tests done with and that the school day is over. I am looking forward to a great next few days. Here is what I'm doing for break:

Thursday:
Helping the Catholic Campus Center paint or do whatever is needed up there.
Pick up my Mom at the Nashville airport late afternoon and then spend the rest of the day with her. And I plan on taking her to Stakz! YUM!

Friday:
My Mom and I are driving up to Louisville for the day to visit some friends and old neighbors. I am going out to eat with my high school friends! I can't wait to see them all. I really miss Louisville and I'm sure I will have a great time! After dinner sometime we are headed up to Cincinnati to stay with and visit my Aunt, Uncle, and two little cousins!

Saturday:
While we are in Cincinnati I think we are going to a pumpkin patch with my cousins, which should be a lot of fun. They are 1 and 3 years old. In the evening my Mom is going to her high school reunion. I possibly could be babysitting my cousins if my Aunt and Uncle want to go out.

Sunday:
We are leaving early in the morning to drive all the way to Nashville to drop my Mom off at the airport. I should be back on campus about 1 or so. And then it's homework time....blah!

I hope to have an awesome Fall Break and I will be sure to update you on all the exciting things that go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment