Saturday, July 3, 2010

Progress on my Scrapbooking

During the past week I did a lot of scrapbooking because I had a lot of free time. But now I'm going to take a break since I won't have as much time anymore because of my job. I completed a total of 10 pages which is a lot! And I completed another book! Now I have a total of 8 completed scrapbooks. I still have 4 more pages to do to be caught up. Today I went shopping and bought some new stickers and paper. I can't wait to use them! I love to scrapbook because it is a good way to relax, listen to some music, and express my creative side. And of course it is a great way to keep all my memories together in one book! I actually keep a scrapbook for myself and all of my events and a scrapbook for each of my brothers and their events. I worked on Nick's a lot since he had a lot of things going on his senior year. Sometimes they will tell me that it is weird that I scrapbook their lives, but I think they will appreciate it when they show their children them in the future! :)



Family Vacation on a Caribbean Cruise (December 2009)

Nick's Senior Prom (April 2008)

Nick's trip to China (June 2008)

Close up of new paper I bought today. It is really cute with the birds and flowers :)

Paper I bought today

No comments:

Post a Comment