Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Louisville Bound!

Tomorrow morning I am leaving with Nick to head down to Louisville for a week. We are driving (which is around a 13-hour drive). We are stopping in Cleveland on the way down to visit some family. We will be spending the night at my grandparents house tomorrow night, and then Thursday afternoon we will arrive in Louisville. I can't wait! It will be great to see all my friends and be back in the city. Nick is staying with one of his friends and I am staying with my friend Maura.

On Friday Maura and I are going to Hullabalou, which is a concert at Churchill Downs. The main bands that we will see are Train and Bon Jovi. It is going to be great and the weather is supposed to be good too!

To my Louisville friends: We should get together. I want to see as many friends as possible!

Well, since I will be gone for a week, don't expect any blog updates for awhile. But I will be sure to tell you about my time when I return home to Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment