Saturday, December 14, 2013

Speech Christmas Party

The party last night was a success and a lot of fun! 

Katie and I spent all afternoon getting ready for the party. We made the house look great in our opinions :) We hung a lot of lights (a lot!) and got all the food/drinks ready. We were thinking about become party planners and dropping out of grad school. Our decision was to drop out....just kidding! 


I invited all the people in my class and their husband/boyfriend/girlfriend if they wished to. I think there were around 25 people that came last night, which was a great crowd. We ate lots of food, talked, played catch phrase, and had a white elephant gift exchange. I ended up winning scratch offs. I didn't win anything though boo! I thought the best gift was a Beta fish. It was too funny and Sarah opened it thought it was dead. It wasn't though, but they did name the fish "Dead Fish." Katie ended up with a new pet at the end of the night after stealing. 


It was a lot of fun to mingle with everyone in my class and not be stressed about classes or studying. 


Here are a couple of pictures from the night.



Katie, Me, Jenna, and Sarah 

Andrea, Lydia, Katie, Me, Sarah, Jenna, and Sarah 


The Decorations....








The entire group!

No comments:

Post a Comment