Thursday, December 12, 2013

Heath Carmel Cheesecake





Another post for the week. Woohoo! Tomorrow is my last final of the semester and then I'm hosting a Christmas party at my house for my class. I'm very excited. I needed to make something, and of course I chose to make something sweet.

I decided to make a cheesecake but with a twist. I add heath and carmel on top to make it a Heath Carmel Cheesecake

It was great to be back in the kitchen baking again. I don't even remember the last time I did that! Afterwards it was major clean-up time since I have lots of company tomorrow. 

Adapted from here

Ingredients: 

1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
3 Tbsp. sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla 
4 eggs
carmel for drizzling
heath piece


Directions: 
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch or 8-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 55 min or until the center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.

Add the heath to the middle of the cheesecake and then drizzle carmel. ENJOY :)))




No comments:

Post a Comment