Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Three Month Old PENNY

I finally got to meet Penny this past weekend. She is such a cutie! The cutest puppy I've ever seen. She is very spastic and rambunctious, but I still love her! I mean who can say no to a face like hers! Her are some photos from this weekend when I went home to visit during my Fall Break. 

Selfie of Penny and I..she decided to give me some kisses!
First visit to the Dog Park
Resting after the Dog Park in my lap in the car
Just like a little baby 
She blends in with the fall leaves!
She loves her new squirrel toy
Nick and her taking a nap
Taking a nap in her kennel
Sunbathing and chewing a bone
Getting blessed at church for the feast day of St. Francis of Assisi 
Chris and Penny!


Attack of the shoe!

More pictures to come :) I won't see her again until Christmas...I bet she will be twice the size, but just as cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment