Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chicago

Hello all! It's been awhile. I thought I would take a study break and write a short blog post. Grad school is crazy busy (which I will have to tell you more about) and breaks are rare. I wanted to share a break that I did have this past weekend. I went to Chicago with Kevin to see the Braves play the Cubs and site-see with his friend, Will. 

Here are some pictures and what we did while we were there for just a few short days:

DAY ONE:
NAVY PIER! It was such a beautiful day to walk around 



 We rode the Ferris Wheel on Navy Pier. What an awesome city!


Millennium Park 


Game ONE!

Gangster Bus Tour around the city. It was fun!


DAY TWO:

Mass at Holy Name Cathedral
 

Game TWO! Braves win! And check this out: http://wapc.mlb.com/atl/play/?content_id=30858165&topic_id=32862096&c_id=atl Kevin and I are on the left side when a home run was hit! Pretty cool. It may be hard to see, but we're in there. 


 Pizza!

Until next time Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment