Monday, February 7, 2011

Caterpillar Cupcakes


Before


After



Happy February! Wow, once again it has been a long time since I last updated my blog. This semester has already been very busy for me! I just don't seem to have much time to update very often.


I had a great weekend in Cincinnati babysitting my two cousins. My uncle and aunt went to the super bowl to cheer on the Packers while I stayed home with Sean (4) and Allison (almost 2). It was a lot of fun and it was great to see them and spend time with them because I don't see them too often. They have grown up so much since I saw them last in October. Allison is saying a lot more words, like "Wow" when I read her pop-up books! Sean is really smart and likes to inform me about A LOT of things! I brought my friend Jordan along and we enjoyed playing with them. Sunday we decided to bake caterpillar cupcakes. They had a pan that was made to make caterpillar cupcakes so we used it. It was funny to watch the kids try to ice them and put sprinkles on. I hope to see them sometime again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment