Friday, January 28, 2011

Wow, It's Been Awhile

I haven't blogged in over a week! I've been really busy since my last post. Here is what has been going on...

I was supposed to leave Friday to come back to Kentucky, but we got more snow! So I left for Kentucky on Saturday. Scott picked me up from the airport. We spent the rest of the weekend having a fun time with his family.

On Sunday I arrived back at WKU after 6 weeks! It felt good to be back on campus. This whole week has been my first week of classes for second semester. I'm glad it's over because it has been a long week! I have been busy doing homework and attending all of my classes. I like all my classes for the most part. The only thing that I don't like are some of the times. I have a night class every Monday that is almost 3 hours long! I had a hard time not staring at the clock, hopefully the class will be interesting so I won't have to count down the minutes. And then on MWF I don't have class until 11:30. That is so late for me because I like starting earlier and getting done earlier. But I guess it will take time to get used to my schedule.

Some highlights of my week were: Getting to see my friends after a month, working out at Preston, spending time at church going to mass, dinner, and RCIA, learning new things from my classes already, Spanish club meeting at Taqueria, and others I can't think of right now.

I hope my semester is going to be great and successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment