Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Survey

I decided to post a survey about myself. I found a really long one, but today I think I am just going to answer one set of questions.


This or That

Pepsi or Coke: Not a big fan of either. I prefer just water.


McDonalds or Burger King: Neither, but if I had to pick one, Burger King


Chocolate or Vanilla: I love chocolate!


Black or White: Black


Burgers or Hot dogs: Don't like either of them much, but burgers.


Book or magazine: A good book!


TV or radio: TV


is the glass half empty or half full: Half full


sun or moon: SUN!!!


hot or cold: Hot, I hate cold winters!


romantic comedy or thriller: Romantic Comedy


waffles or pancakes: Waffles


Florida or California: California


Black and white or color photos: Color


The city, the beach, OR the country: The Beach of course!


Tennis shoes or sandals: Sandals


Sweet or sour: Sweet


Private or public school: Loved my private high school, but love my public college!


Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino


English or history: History


Science or math: Math


No comments:

Post a Comment